+49 711 685-66863
- since 03/2017: Research Assistant, Institute of Applied Mechanics, Continuum Biomechanics and Mechanobiology Research Group
- 05/2012-02/2017: Research Engineer, Corporate Research, Robert Bosch GmbH, Renningen, Germany
- 08/2009-04/2012: Masters of Science in "Computational Mechanics of Materials and Structures" (COMMAS), University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- 08/2011-12/2011: Internship, Power Tools, Robert Bosch GmbH, Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany
- 09/2008-04/2009: Study Abroad, University of California - Davis, California, USA
- 02/2008-08/2008: Research Assistant, Auckland Bioengineering Institute, Auckland, New Zealand
- 03/2004-11/2007: Bachelors of Biomedical Engineering, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Analysis of Contact Between Molars during Clenching with 3D FEA
Master thesis, University of Stuttgart, 2012.
Describing Mandibular Movement During Mastication
Bachelor thesis, University of Auckland, 2007.