+49 711 685-60102
- 11/2016 - Today: Research Assistant, Institute of Applied Mechanics, Continuum Biomechanics and Mechanobiology Research Group
- 05/2013 - 05/2016: PhD Studies in MATHEMATICAL MODELLING at the University of Stuttgart - SRCSB and IBVT
- 03/2010 - 04/2013: Master of Science in MATHEMATICAL MODELLING IN ENGINEERING at the Polytechnic University of Turin
- 10/2006 - 03/2010: Bachelor of Science in MATHEMATICS IN ENGINEERING at the Polytechnic University of Turin
- 09/2005 - 10/2006: Bachelor of Science in MATHEMATICAL ENGINEERIG at the Polytechnic University of Milan
Nagel, W. and Kröner, D and Resch, M. (Eds.): High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering ‘14, Springer, Cham, 2015, 683-691.
Enhancing synergy of CAR T cell therapy and oncolytic virus therapy for pancreatic cancer.bioRxiv preprint, 2016, submitted.